We have the answer for Subsidiary line subsequently brought in fuel crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let’s get into the answer for Subsidiary line subsequently brought in fuel crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Subsidiary line subsequently brought in fuel Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on November 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUBSIDIARY (adjective)
- functioning in a supporting capacity
- SUBSIDIARY (noun)
- an assistant subject to the authority or control of another
- a company that is completely controlled by another company
- COLLATERAL (adjective)
- occurring with or following as a consequence
- descended from a common ancestor but through different lines
- COLLATERAL (noun)
- a security pledged for the repayment of a loan
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Subsidiary line subsequently brought in fuel crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.