In total, Slay the Princess has ninety-seven achievements; that may seem like a lot, but you’ll get them all if you play through everything. Here’s a Slay the Princess all achievements walkthrough to get you to that end goal.
Slay the Princess: How to get all achievements
Starting off, your first achievement is most likely The Real Slay the Princess Starts Here. This is achieved by completing a first loop of the game- any route, any chapter two or three, as long as you get to the second mirror. Beyond that, we’re going route by route for this Slay the Princess: All achievements walkthrough.
- An Evanescent Vessel (Hidden): Bring the Spectre to the Shifting Mound by letting her possess you and letting her leave or stabbing yourself.
- The Exorcist: Let The Princess possess you, then stab yourself.
- Heart-ripper: Anger the Princess into killing you by repeatedly trying to touch/slay her or refusing her request.
- Hitchiker: Let the Princess possess you and leave the cabin.
- A Terrifying Vessel (Hidden): Bring the Nightmare to The Shifting Mound by leaving the cabin with her.
- A Scattered Vessel (Hidden): Bring the Moment of Clarity to the Shifting Mound. Achieved by reaching the third chapter via trying to resist, but not slay, the Nightmare.
- Terminal Velocity: Slay the Nightmare while on the stairs after agreeing to let her leave.
- A World of Terror: Leave the cabin with The Nightmare.
- A Monolith of Fear: Try to run away or refuse to help her.
- No Exit: Slay the Nightmare at the bottom of the stairs.
- A Seething Vessel (Hidden): Bring the Wraith to The Shifting Mound. This route is achieved by trying to kill either the Nightmare or the Spectre.
- The Exorcist III: Throw yourself into the void when the Wraith takes over your body.
- The Passenger: Get possessed and leave the cabin.
The Damsel- Slay the Princess All achievements walkthrough
- A Loving Vessel (Hidden): Bring the Damsel to The Shifting Mound by leaving the cabin with her.
- An Idealized Vessel (Hidden): When you free the Damsel, interrogate her about what she wants until the Shifting mound takes her.
- Romantic Haze: Leave the cabin without killing her.
- And they lived happily ever after: Complete the Damsel route via interrogating her until The Shifting Mound takes her.
- Ladykiller: Slay the Damsel.
- A Guarded Vessel (Hidden): Get yourself locked in by the shackle and wait for time to pass.
- A Gratuitous Vessel (Hidden): Take the Princess’ head out of the cabin after giving her the knife.
- Prison of the Mind: Inspect the shackle and get yourself chained by it.
- Coldly Rational: Slay the Prisoner.
- Restless Thoughts: Slay the Prisoner, then try to accept the Narrator’s reward.
- Talking Heads: Give the Prisoner your knife.
- A Burning Vessel (Hidden): Complete the Grey route by killing the Damsel and delivering the vessel to The Shifting Mound.
- A Mournful Vessel (Hidden): Complete the Grey route by killing the Prisoner and delivering the vessel to The Shifting Mound.
- Burning down the house: Complete the Grey route by killing the Damsel.
- And all this longing…: Complete the Grey route by killing the Prisoner.
- A Fierce Vessel (Hidden): Take the knife and fight The Adversary exactly how she wants you to.
- A Tunneling Vessel (Hidden): Complete the route on The Eye of The Needle. This route is achieved by fighting The Adversary but not in the way she asks for.
- Strike me down…: Refuse to fight The Adversary and stick to your guns.
- I didn’t hear no bell: Fight the Adversary unarmed, then refuse to give up.
- That which cannot die cannot die: After attacking the Adversary as she wants, ask her about ‘getting it’, then take the free shot and stay downstairs.
- That shouldn’t have worked: See above. Stab her when she asks.
- The blind leading the blind: Flee from The Eye of the Needle, lead her outside, then tell her she’s free now. Requires losing the previous fight.
- A wide open field: Lure The Eye of the Needle outside, then attack her. Requires losing the previous fight.
- A Dominant Vessel (Hidden): Bring The Tower to The Shifting Mound by agreeing to free her.
- A Godly Vessel (Hidden): Bring the Apotheosis to The Shifting Mound by defying the Tower.
- The End of Something: Defy The Tower (easiest way is to resist her without the knife) and watch her become The Apotheosis.
- Godkiller: Slay the Tower by taking the knife and defying her at every step.
- Your Obedient Servant: Click the option to pledge yourself to The Tower.
- An Unwound Vessel (Hidden): Go through the Fury route by trying to kill The Tower or refusing to fight The Adversary.
- A Feral Vessel (Hidden): Get devoured by The Beast by standing still or talking to her, then tell her she can just leave with you.
- A Wordless Vessel (Hidden): Bring The Den to The Shifting Mound by dodging The Beast.
- Flight: Dodge The Beast at every turn, then on chapter three run away by luring her into the shadows.
- Dissolving Will: Unlocks with A Feral Vessel.
- Opossum: Play dead.
- Freeze: You can only get this achievement if you’ve already done The Witch route and gotten The Wild through it. Pick any option besides to move when you come downstairs.
- You can’t keep this up forever: Continue to dodge every time you’re given the opportunity.
- Fight: Choose to fight the Princess with the knife.
- Ahab: Bring the knife down and get devoured, then strike at the flesh on every round of choices.
The Witch- Slay the Princess: All achievements walkthrough
- An Untrusting Vessel (Hidden): Either backstab the Witch, get backstabbed by the Witch, or make her go first and get locked in the cabin.
- A Thorny Vessel (Hidden): Give the Knife to The Witch, then play through the next route.
- The Scorpion: Backstab The Witch with the knife on the way out of the cabin.
- The Frog: Go first up the stairs and be attacked by The Witch.
- Past Life Gambit: Give The Witch your knife.
- Knives Out and Masks Off: Attack The Witch.
- Playing it safe: Leave The Witch in the basement.
- Turning Over a New Leaf: Free The Thorn.
- True Love’s Kiss: Do the above, then pick the option to kiss her.
- Trust Issues: Try to kill The Thorn.
- Abandonment: Leave The Thorn behind.
- An Endless Vessel (Hidden): Go along with The Princess’ desire to bury the hatred in your heart.
- A Wounded Vessel (Hidden): Gaze at the hatred in your heart.
- A Glimpse of Something Bigger: Ditto as Endless Vessel.
- The Wound: Gaze at the hatred in your heart, then kill it.
- A Sharp Vessel (Hidden): Proceed through The Razor route with the knife.
- A Beating Vessel (Hidden): Proceed through The Razor route without the knife.
- Water and Steel: Ditto for having the knife.
- Be Formless, Shapeless: Ditto for not having the knife.
- The Illusion of Choice: Proceed through The Stranger route.
Related: Slay the Princess: All endings guide
- The Good Ending: Slay the Princess without dying on chapter one and accept the Narrator’s reward.
- You’re on a path in the woods…: Get to the end of the game, protest becoming a god, take the knife, and agree to reset everything with the Princess, then try to play through the game again.
- Strange Beginnings: Complete a playthrough with The Stranger as your first Princess, then protest godhood and go to the cabin.
- Death of the Author: Talk to the Narrator in the mirror until you run out of questions.
- I Don’t Need Answers: When seeing The Narrator in the mirror, shatter it immediately.
- Our Song: Complete any ending besides The Good Ending.
- And? What Happens Next?: Leave the cabin with The Princess by protesting becoming a god with her and not taking the knife.
- There are no endings: Break free of the Construct with The Shifting Mound.
- Through Conflict: Protest becoming a god, get to the cabin, and don’t take the knife. Sit with The Princess.
- A new and unending dawn: Stick to trying to Slay the Princess until the end.
- The Body: Get to the end of the first route and peer in the mirror.
- The Bloat: Get to the end of the second route and peer in the mirror.
- The Decay: Get to the end of the third route and peer in the mirror.
- The Remains: Get to the end of the fourth route and peer in the mirror.
- The Long Quiet: Get to the end of the fifth route.
- I Never Left Your Side: Try to outwait going back with The Shifting Mound.
- Denial: Leave on chapter two or three once.
- Anger: Leave on chapter two or three twice.
- Bargaining: Leave on chapter two or three three times.
- Depression: Leave on chapter two or three four times.
- Acceptance: Leave on chapter two or three a final time.
- Just as you once were nothing: Refuse to enter the cabin on the second or third chapter until you can’t anymore.
- A new and unending dawn, and everyone hates you: Do an entire playthrough of chapter threes and piss off the Voices in your head as much as possible.
And with all that, you are at all ninety-seven achievements, and done! You have 100% the game as far as Steam is concerned. That was a lot of Princess slaying, time to take a break.