Looking for a Shadows of Doubt Sync Disks guide? You’ve come to the right place! Our guide contains all you need to know about the different types of Sync Disks, how to install them, and where to find them.
Shadows of Doubt is a stylish cyberpunk immersive sim where you play a retired detective. The aim of the game is to solve a variety of cases – each of which is randomly generated within the open world. This means that no playthrough is the same, making it a brilliantly unique experience for all players. Break into apartments as you search for clues, scan fingerprints, and pin all important evidence onto your handy interactive evidence board!
For more information on the game, visit the official Steam page! On the hunt for more Shadows of Doubt content? Take a look at our Shadows of Doubt tips guide. If you’re looking for new games to play, check out our Omega Strikers characters, and our Duelyst 2 decks,
Shadows of Doubt Sync Disks Guide
Now, let’s move on to the guide!
- Constitution – Allows you to never need a shower, never feel the cold, and never get tired
- Physique – Increases maximum health by 20% and can increase health regeneration by 10%
- Vigor – Allows you to break down a door in one attempt
- Ambassador Scheme – You are granted a passive income of 10 cents per 2 hours
- Spartan Insurance – Your medical bills will cost 50% less and you won’t lose any stolen item that is worth up to CR500
- Dove – You can tell the height, age, and shoe size from any type of photo data
- Cartographer – You earn CR5
- Community – You can earn 10% more when completing side jobs
Where to Find Sync Disks
You can find Sync Disks when searching through safes! However, you can only find them hidden throughout the world – so make sure you look everywhere.
You can also obtain Sync Disks by completing side jobs – though this is rare!
How to Use Sync Disks
If you find a Sync Disk, you need to visit a Sync Clinic to install them. If you see a DNA icon on your map, that’s the Sync Clinic! Head towards the clinic and take a look at your available Sync Disks. You can then install them for a range of benefits!