Curious about the Ro Wizard Avada Kedavra spell? Well, this guide contains all you need to know about the curse spell in Ro Wizard! Whether you’re trying to unlock the spell or you’re not too sure about the spell’s uses, you’ll find the answers to all your questions down below.
Ro Wizard is a Roblox game based on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Explore Hogwarts as you learn the ways of the Wizard. Take part in classes to unlock new spells, brew a wide variety of potions to utilise in combat, and delve into magical PvP action. Discover the secrets that are hidden within the school and solve century-old mysteries!
If you’d like to know more about Ro Wizard, you can visit the game’s official Roblox page. If you’re looking for new games to play, take a look at our Peroxide Map guide, Arcane Lineage Field Research guide, and our World of Aincrad Armor guide.
Ro Wizard Avada Kedavra Guide
Now, let’s take a closer look at the Avada Kedavra spell!
What is the Avada Kedavra Spell?
Avada Kedavra is a curse spell that is unlocked in Year 15. It costs a total of 35K points to purchase and can deal 2 Damage every 0.5 seconds for a total of 30 seconds. The curse spell also ignores Shield Health, and deals 120 Damage altogether.
- Total Damage: 120 over 30 seconds
- Cost: 35K Points and 3 Full Focus Points to cast the curse spell
Top Tips for the Avada Kedavra Spell
- The Avada Kedavra spell is extremely useful during boss fights due to its high damage
- It can be used against other players, but they will be aware of the effects of Avada Kedavra and may actively try to counter it
- The best counters for the Avada Kedavra curse spell are Helios and Episkey
- It’s important to note that Avada Kedavra can’t one-shot an enemy
- While the Adavra Kedavra curse spell is highly effective in terms of damage, there are other spells that can defeat an enemy in shorter time
- Morsmordre, Legillements, and Protego Diabolica