On the hunt for a Project Mugetsu Yamamoto guide? You’ve come to the right place! Our guide contains all you need to know about the Yamamoto clan. Whether you’re looking for tips, or you’d like to know more about the clan buffs, our guide includes a ton of useful information for when you’re starting out in the Roblox game!
If you’re a fan of the Bleach anime/manga, you’ll love this one! Project Mugetsu is a Roblox game based on the universe of the hit franchise. Play as a Soul, and strive towards becoming a legendary Shinigami – or a Hollow. Take part in action-packed combat, and use your Shikai to defeat opponents!
For more information about the game, visit the game’s official Roblox page! If you’re looking for more Project Mugetsu content, take a look at our Project Mugetsu Shikai tier list, Project Mugetsu clan tier list, and our Project Mugetsu codes.
Project Mugetsu Yamamoto Clan Guide
Now, let’s move on to the guide!
We’ll tell you all you need to know about the Yamamoto clan in Project Mugetsu! Firstly, let’s take a look at the clan buffs.
- +75 Reiatsu
- +2 Melee
- +120 Health
- +2 Sword
- +1 Sprinter
- +3 Block
- Long Reach – Normal attack AOE is increased by 15% (M1 ability only)
- Immune to Fire Damage – You are immune to all fire damage in the game
- Immense Strength – You gain a strength passive buff when your HP is below 40%
- Immense Durability – When you’re below 30% HP, you will take less damage
- Hakuda Master – When you’re below 50% HP, you will gain a melee damage passive buff
- Master Swordsman – 0.7x mastery experience for Sword Mastery
- Freeze Duration – You can unfreeze faster during attacks that freeze by 65%
- Shunpo Master – You use less Reiatsu while Flash Stepping (dashing)
Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto
Yamamoto is a character from Bleach who is extremely powerful, hence the strong clan buffs provided within Project Mugetsu. He is the original creator of the Gotei 13 and is influential in the world of the Shinigami.