Searching for a Project Mugetsu Tormenta guide? You’re in luck. You can find all you need to know about Tormenta in the Roblox game down below. Whether you’re curious about the quest boss, Tormenta Resurreccion, or the Tormenta Lightning Cloak, we’re here to help.
If you’re a fan of the Bleach anime/manga, you’ll love this one! Project Mugetsu is a Roblox game based on the universe of the hit franchise. Play as a Soul, and strive towards becoming a legendary Shinigami – or a Hollow. Take part in action-packed combat, and use your Shikai to defeat opponents!
For more information about Project Mugetsu, visit the game’s official Roblox page. If you’re on the hunt for more Project Mugetsu content, check out our Project Mugetsu Quicy Quiz Answers guide, Project Mugetsu Clan tier list, and Project Mugetsu Quincy guide.
Project Mugetsu Tormenta Guide
Whether you’re here for the Tormenta quest boss, Lightning Cloak, or the Resurreccion, let’s get into it!
How to Get the Tormenta Lightning Cloak
It’s important to note that you need to be a Hollow at first to utilise the Tormenta Lightning Cloak once you have obtained it! However, there’s quite of bit of grinding involved before you can do that. You then need to become an Arrancar, Menoscar, Adjuchacar, Vasto Lorde, and then a Vastocar. Next, you need to max out your Vastocar rank – beware, this will take a lot of time. The best way to rank up quickly is to take part in an ungodly amount of battles, followed by consuming the body parts of your enemies.
Fill up your skill bar, equip your fists and type “roar, tormenta” into the chat box to activate the Lightning Cloak!
Tormenta Quest Boss – What to Expect
- Oni Beads – 5%
- Aizen’s Glasses – 79%
- EXP Potion – 15%
- Ignition Potion – 15%
- Health Potion – 15%
- The Legendary Orb – 0.5%
- Rare Resurreccion
- To activate, type “(call name – roar, etc), Tormenta”
- Z: Lanzamiento (Level 0) – Jump into the air and charge an electro-infused javelin towards your enemy (deals AOE damage)
- X: Raiko Blitz (Level 10) – Teleport around your enemy from side to side, finishing off with a heavy punch
- C: El Thor (Level 20) – Raise your first into the air as electricity surrounds you, followed by a large pillar of lightning crashing down from the sky towards your enemy
- V: Purga De Trueno (Level 35) – Charge your body with volts of electricity, followed by discharging said electricity to cover the battle area (deals multiple attacks and paralyzes your enemy)