Looking for an Omniheroes tier list? You’ve come to the right place! This guide contains a tier list which ranks all characters in the game from best to worst. Not sure who to pull? Well, you’ll find all you need to know down below.
Omniheroes is a strategy RPG that you can play on mobile devices. Summon heroes and utilise their synergies in battle as you go up against a wide variety of enemies. The different synergies allow you to experiment with a range of builds and tactical strategies on the battlefield. You can also unwind at Valkyrie Manor with your obtained heroes while strengthening the bond between you all. Aside from the high-impact PvE, there’s also an exciting PvP mode which offers up a new challenge to players!
For more information, you can visit the game’s official website or Facebook page. If you’re looking for new games to play, check out our Grand Cross: Age of Titans tier list, Tales of Dragon tier list, and Oathbreaker tier list.
Omniheroes Tier List
Let’s crack on with the tier list! Are your favourite characters in S tier?
Each Tier Explained
Firstly, it’s best to explain what each tier means. This’ll give a little more context behind the rankings!
- S Tier: The best characters to obtain and utilise in the game at this current time
- A Tier: Brilliant replacements and can certainly get the job done if you don’t have any S tier characters at the moment
- B Tier: Pretty average but can be useful at times – swap them out for an A tier or S tier as soon as possible
- C Tier: These characters should only be used when you don’t have any other options
- D Tier: Characters in this tier should be avoided at all costs – don’t waste your resources on them!
When Will This Tier List Be Updated?
This tier list will be updated as and when new characters are added to the game. As Omniheroes is a gacha game, you can expect to see brand-new characters released frequently. Sequentially, those characters will then be added to this tier list! The placements of the characters who are currently in the tier list may be shaken up a little too as time goes on. This is due to balance patches that can weaken or strengthen certain characters.