Looking for a Metal Slug Awakening tier list? Well, this guide contains a tier list for both weapons and characters. It can be difficult to know which characters and weapons to utilise when you’re new to the game – these tier lists can help you to save time when choosing which ones are best!
Delve into this side-scrolling action game based on the original retro arcade title! Utilise a variety of weapons and vehicles and explore the expansive map. Play solo or join up to 3 friends as you take part in the Roguelike gameplay. There are tons of upgrades to unlock and challenging bosses to conquer!
For more information about Metal Slug Awakening, visit the game’s official website. If you’re looking for new games to play, take a look at our Witch Market codes, Ace Racer codes, and Tale of Food codes.
Metal Slug Awakening Tier List
Now, let’s move on to the tier list!
What Each Tier Means
- S Tier: The strongest characters and weapons in the game so far
- A Tier: Great replacement characters and weapons if you don’t have an S-tier
- B Tier: These characters and weapons can be used, but they’re not very efficient – swap them out for an A-tier or S-tier as soon as possible!
- C Tier: Only useful at the start of the game
- D Tier: Avoid these weapons and characters!
Metal Slug Awakening Weapons Tier List
- Sky Ripper
- Ruby Pickaxe
- Star Slayer
- Ice Bound Deity
- Blade Saw Launcher
- There are no weapons in D-tier at the moment!
Metal Slug Awakening Characters Tier List
- Trevor Spacey
- There are no characters in C-tier at the moment!
- There are no characters in D-tier at the moment!