Searching for every Lies of P Cryptic Vessel? This guide contains a list of all Cryptic Vessels, including their names and locations! You’ll find step-by-step instructions on how to find each Cryptic Vessel down below.
Lies of P takes you to the disturbed city of Krat. You awaken as a puppet created by Geppetto to the bloodthirst of unimaginable monsters and madness that plague the city. This game takes the childlike story of Pinocchio and completely flips it on its head, with a dark yet elegant tale, and visuals to match. This gore-fest invites you to untangle secrets, adapt yourself to weapons, and face the unfathomable horrors.
For more information about Lies of P, visit the game’s official website or Steam page. If you’re looking for more Lies of P content, take a look at our Lies of P Quartz Location and Lies of P wine location guide! On the hunt for new games to play? Check out our Monster Hunter Now Best Gear guide and Halls of Torment Ability Upgrades guide.
Lies of P Cryptic Vessel Guide
Now, let’s move on to the guide!
St. Frangelico Cathedral Chapel Cryptic Vessel
- As you walk past the Stargazer, head forwards until you knock a brazier on a ledge – knock it off the ledge when you spot it!
- Head back the way you came until you spot a staircase that leads underground – this was originally locked because of Decay
- Head down the staircase and enter the room – you’ll find the Crafted Cryptic Vessel!
Barren Swamp Cryptic Vessel
- Interact with Hugo, the Rookie Explorer
- He’ll give you the Old Cryptic Vessel
Estella Opera House Cryptic Vessel
- Walk through the Estella Opera House until you find a dim room – the room should have two ladders
- Spot the difference between the ladders and climb up the smaller ladder
- Once you reach the top of the ladder you’ll come across a chest that houses the Jeweled Cryptic Vessel
Collapsed Krat Cryptic Vessel
- When you reach the top of a building, accompanied by the swordsmen, carry on travelling across the rooftops
- Once you spot a puppet that is spitting fire, drop down from the rooftop
- Walk past the puppet until you spot a Special Krat Supply Box inside a chest
- Go to the Hotel Krat and give this item to Polendina
- He will then expand his store, which will offer up the Rusty Cryptic Vessel to purchase
Arche Abbey Cryptic Vessel
- Walk from the Stargazer until you spot a ladder
- Head past the ladder until you find a fork
- Carry on walking forwards, then walk to the left
- Defeat the enemy that is standing by the chest that contains the Mechanical Cryptic Vessel
- Once you have defeated the enemy, collect the chest and head back to Hotel Krat
Relic of Trismegistus Cryptic Vessel
- Once you have defeated the Black Rabbit Brotherhood, you can walk up the hill
- Talk to Alidoro who will be found here
- You’ll need to defeat Alidoro to collect the Cryptic Vessel
If you choose to spare Alidoro’s life, you will not be able to obtain this Cryptic Vessel.