Not sure which girls to add to your party? Well, our Girls Connect tier list is here to help. In this guide, we rank all the characters from the heights of S tier to the depths of D tier. We keep it updated too, as often as new characters drop or alongside balance patches, so we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back soon. That way, you’ll never miss out on free stuff.
Girls Connect is a brand new gacha RPG that challenges you to collect a bunch of characters, create a team out of them, and send them out into battle against a wide variety of opponents. Each character has its own unique personality, appearance, and backstory too, so there’s plenty to keep you busy if you’re a fan of the genre.
Girls Connect Tier List
Now, we’ll rank all of the characters from the heights of S tier to the depths of D tier.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
These characters are the absolute best in the game, and should absolutely get a place in your team.
- Bingtang Fros
Solid characters that are great for filling gaps in your team.
- Maho (Summer)
Decent characters in their own right that will power you through most of the game.
- Kuzunoha DW
- Makoto (Summer)
These characters can have niche uses but are otherwise not worth bothering with.
- Gagak Hitam
- Kuzunoha Muda
- Penguasa Salju
Don’t bother using these characters.
That’s going to do it for our Girls Connect tier list. Make sure to grab the game via the links at the top of this page, check out our related content in paragraph three, and bookmark this page to keep an eye on the meta.
Girls Connect Tier List FAQ
Now that you’re familiar with our two tier lists, here’s a bunch of questions you might have about Girls Connect or tier lists answered.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Girls Connect Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Girls Connect tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play Girls Connect for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Girls Connect Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.