We have the answer for Fix, as a boxing match crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don’t get discouraged if you don’t finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you’ll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let’s get into the answer for Fix, as a boxing match crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Fix, as a boxing match Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today’s Vox Crossword Answers
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BOXING (noun)
- the enclosure of something in a package or box
- fighting with the fists
- MATCH (noun)
- a person who is of equal standing with another in a group
- lighter consisting of a thin piece of wood or cardboard tipped with combustible chemical; ignites with friction
- MATCH (verb)
- set into opposition or rivalry
- be equal to in quality or ability
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Fix, as a boxing match crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.