On the hunt for a Fire Force Online Augment guide? Well, you’re in luck! You can find all the information you need to know about Augments in the Roblox game. Whether you’re curious about how to obtain one or you’d like to find out more regarding what each individual Augment does, you’ll find your answers here.
Fire Force Online is a Roblox game based on the hit anime and manga series, Fire Force! Delve into the open-world RPG as you wield familiar abilities that you may have seen in the show. Join a clan and a faction as you embark on a plethora of action-packed missions. Unlock powerful moves, obtain special augments, and upgrade your Generation. There are tons of activities to do in this experience, and it’s perfect for those who already love Fire Force!
For more information about Fire Force Online, visit the game’s official Roblox page. We also have a Fire Force Online tier list, Fire Force Online abilities guide, and a Fire Force Online White Clad guide.
Fire Force Online Augment Guide
Let’s crack on with the augment guide!
Fire Force Online Augments
Augments are a rare item in Fire Force Online. This, in turn, makes them extremely sought after by players. At this current time, there is only one way to obtain an Augment – chests.
The entire point of an Augment is to boost your overall flame power or add a passive ability to your already existing flame power. Augments will also change the colour of your fire and can provide special cosmetics. Additionally, Augments also offer buffs to players.
How to Obtain Augments in Fire Force Online
Let’s take a look at the different ways of obtaining an Augment. It’s important to note that the drop chance of an Augment is 0.1%!
- Win Turf Wars
- Open chests
- Farm the Sho boss fight
- Win ranked matches
- Life Stealers Augment: Flames turn red whilst adding a healing passive
- Azure Flame Augment: Flames turn blue whilst applying blue fire Overtime Tick damage (can turn purple when used with Thunder)
- Thunder Augment: Flames turn into a lightning bolt whilst buffing your stun skill
- Reverse Augment: Flames turn white whilst allowing you to pull enemies towards you instead of knocking back
- Frost Augment: Flames turn white whilst slowing you down (you can’t run, but you can dash)
- Detonation Augment: Flames turn dark red/orange whilst applying a marker on the enemy which explodes after a short amount of time (this augment is blockable!)
- Energy Syphon Augment: Flames turn green whilst taking energy from your enemy – this energy is then given to you
- Poison Augment: Flames turn neon green whilst emitting a poisonous AOE
- Probability Augment: This Augment has the ability to utilise the powers of a random Augment (changes each time)
- Ash Augment: Please check back soon!