Looking for Derelict coal? Well, you’re in luck! This guide contains all you need to know about the crucial resource in the Roblox RPG. Whether you’re not too sure about its location or what it can be used for, you’ll find all the answers to your questions down below.
This intense Dark Souls MMO-inspired Roblox game is finally in its Alpha release, meaning PC and Mobile players can finally unite in this RPG experience. Find yourself in a neglected dystopian future and discover what awaits in your open-world environment, as you explore the dangers and mysteries of this vast game.
For more information about Derelict, visit the game’s official Roblox page. If you’re looking for more Derelict content, take a look at our Derelict Iron guide, Derelict Map guide, and our general Derelict Guide.
Derelict Coal Guide
Now, let’s move on to the guide!
What is Derelict Coal?
Coal is used as an important resource in Derelict. It’s primarily used as fuel that allows you to craft metal bars that are then used to create new weapons, armor, and upgrades.
Where to Find Coal
Head to the Subjugation Stronghold, which can be accessed by fast traveling via the Bonsai Tree – this only works if you’ve unlocked this waypoint.
- Walk to the left and travel down the hill
- Carry on down the path
- Walk through the stone tunnel and then head to the left
- Run towards the Lumber Mill – you’ll also spot a lit campfire!
- Once you pass the Lumber Mill, keep going forwards
- You’ll eventually reach the Coal deposits!
The second method to get coal is:
- Head to Hollow’s Pass – this can be done by fast traveling via the Bonsai Tree if this waypoint is unlocked
- Walk across the bridge that is next to the Bonsai Tree
- Once you reach the end of the bridge, go down the hill and walk to the right
- Walk past the tunnel, then the Lumber Mill with the campfire, and you’ll soon reach the Coal deposits!