Not quite sure about which characters are good in the gacha game? Well, you’re in luck. Our Code Geass Lost Stories tier list is here to help! We’ve ranked each character from S-tier to D-tier to make assembling a party a breeze.
Code Geass Lost Stories is an official mobile game adaptation of the popular series, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion! Play through the main storyline as you embark on a journey with Lelouch, while meeting familiar faces along the way. Delve into action-packed real-time combat against a variety of foes, accompanied by stylish 3D battle scenes!
Code Geass Lost Stories Tier List
Please keep in mind that all tier lists are subjective! You can find the requirements for each rank down below.
The Tiers Explained
- S Tier: The best characters to obtain for your party
- A Tier: If you don’t have a character in S-tier at the moment, a character in A-tier is a brilliant replacement
- B Tier: These characters are best during the early phases of the game, but make sure to swap them out for an A-tier or S-tier when you can
- C Tier: Don’t bother using these characters unless you’re completely new to the game – replace them as soon as possible!
- D Tier: The weakest characters in the entire game, don’t bother upgrading or using them
- Kallen Kozuki
- Lelouch Lamperouge
- Suzaku Kururugi
- Gilbert Gilford
- Viletta Nu
- Ryougo Senba
- There are no characters in C-tier at the moment!
When Will This Code Geass Lost Stories Tier List Be Updated?
This tier list will be updated when the game officially launches! Additionally, as Code Geass Lost Stories is a gacha game, you can expect to see brand-new characters released regularly. If certain characters receive a strong buff or nerf, they may rise up the ranks or fall down.