Come and get your five-a-day with our Blox Fruits Mammoth guide! This brand-new edible brings with it all new abilities and powers to take into combat. So, stick around as we dive into what the Mammoth fruit is, what it does, and where you can get your own!
Blox Fruits challenges you to become a master swordsman or lethal Blox Fruit user. Train restlessly to become a fierce player, and take on the challenges faced through each island you traverse. Defeat vicious bosses and uncover secrets in this One Piece inspired Roblox game.
You can check out Blox Fruits over on Roblox! We also covered Blox Fruits Codes, and Blox Fruits How To Spawn Leviathan. If you fancy trying something new, why not check out Haze Piece Totem Guide, or Haze Piece Gems?
Blox Fruits Mammoth
It’s mammoth in size!
The Blox Fruit Dealer – Where To Get The Fruit
You can get your very own of this Mythical fruit from the shop NPC, The Blox Fruit Dealer. The Blox Fruit Dealer has bases all around the islands, so you likely won’t have to travel all too far until you find him.
- Pirate Starter Island
- Marine Starter Island
- Middle Town
- Dressrosa Docks (Second Sea)
- Café (Second Sea)
- Mansion (Third Sea)
- Port Town (Third Sea)
Fruits can be bought from him using either in-game money or Robux. He will have a minimum of 3 fruits in stock at any given moment, and each fruit has a different chance to be in rotation depending on its rarity.
When you buy fruits from The Blox Fruit Dealer, you can get an unlimited number of fruits in stock. However, this will automatically replace any fruit you already have equipped. An exception to this is fruits purchased using Robux, which are permanently able to be equipped regardless of the stock.
Stock Rotation Times
- Pacific Time – 1 AM, 5 AM, 9 AM, 1 PM, 5 PM, 9 PM
- Mountain Time – 2 AM, 6 AM, 10 AM, 2 PM, 6 PM, 10 PM
- Central Time – 3 AM, 7AM, 11 AM, 3 PM, 7 PM, 11 PM
- Eastern Time – 4 AM, 8 AM, 12 PM, 2 PM, 8 PM, 12 AM
If you get lucky to visit the dealer when the Mammoth is in stock it will cost you $2,700,000 in-game cash, or 2,350 Robux.
The Mammoth fruit allows the player to transform into a Mammoth, which has a four-hit M1 attack. The fourth strike of this attack is a vicious roar which is similar to the Leopard. This fruit is one of the best when hunting for Sea Beasts and Terror Sharks due to its massive damage and fast tick.
So let’s take a look at the abilities.
- Prehistoric Jump [Passive] – Whilst transformed, if you jump it will produce a small AoE shockwave that does NOT deal damage. The jump is roughly 3 times higher than Buddha’s Seismic Jump.
- Ancient Cutter [Moveset] (1 Mastery) – The Mammoth is shrouded in a dark aura before stomping on the ground, sending three large cutting strikes through the ground and air.
- True Prehistoric Punt [Moveset] (50 Mastery) – A high-speed dash attack that if lands, will launch the enemy upwards.
- Colossal Crusher [Moveset] (100 Mastery) – Similar to the previous move except will slam the foe downwards if it lands.
- Stampede [Moveset] (200 Mastery) – The player will leap forward, and the longer the move is the further the reach.
- Transformation [Moveset] (300 Mastery) – The player transforms into an armoured mammoth (50% DMG reduction). The jump and dash animations are refreshed, and damage is dealt when the mammoth strikes the ground after being airborne.