Arcane Lineage scrolls are special items that you can obtain in the expansive Roblox RPG. If you’re curious about what each scroll does, or how to find them, our guide is here to help! We’ll update this page whenever new scrolls are added to the game.
Arcane Lineage is a unique turn-based Roblox game. Utilise a variety of classes that branch out into more powerful ones and take part in explosive combat. Summon beasts, apply debuffs, support your allies, and come out on top! It’s important to remember that this game is notoriously difficult.
Arcane Lineage Scrolls Guide
Now, let’s move on to the guide!
What Are Scrolls?
Scrolls are items that can be used to unlock a variety of brand-new skills. It’s important to note that scrolls are randomly dropped by mobs, so you may have to farm the same battles to be in with a chance of obtaining one!
How to Use Scrolls in Arcane Lineage
As scrolls are a usable item, all you have to do is head to your inventory, find the item, and use it! This will provide you with the skill that is written on the scroll. Please keep in mind that some scrolls can only be used by certain classes such as Wizard, Thief, and Warrior. You may also need the Mage passive, Scholar Training, for other obtainable scrolls.
Let’s take a closer look at all of the scrolls that are currently available in the Roblox game.
- Cleanses you of all debuffs, but you do take recoil
Dark Slash Scroll
- Unlock a skill that allows you to use an air slash that is imbued in darkness
- Provides you with a chance to inflict an opponenet with the Weakened debuff
- Only works for Warrior and Thief
- Summon a powerful ball of fire that can be used to attack your opponents
- Only works for Wizard
Bulk Up Scroll
- Buffs your overall damage but weakens your defense for the rest of the battle
Steel Body Scroll
- Buffs your overall defense for a turn
- Opponents that hit you will gain the Burned debuff
- Set yourself on fire, which damages your character, but provides you with plenty of buffs for the remainder of the battle
Absolute Radiance Scroll
- Energy Cost: 4
- Duration: 6
- Cooldown: 18
- Summons the sun, which buffs your allies, and becomes more powerful as each turn passes (although, your HP needs to be high enough)
- While it buffs your party, it will damage your character once it explodes after reaching a certain size and buff level